Complaint against a Program:
From time to time, Green Apple receives a complaint about a member, approved, or accredited program. Usually these are concerned with allegations of unfair disciplinary procedures regarding a student dismissed or suspended, or a dispute over the financial obligations. Green Apple has adopted a Complaint Procedure which is as stated below:
How to File a Complaint:
To file a complaint against an accredited or member organization write a letter or send an email containing the following information:
1. First and Last Name of Person making the Complaint
2. Complainant address
3. Phone number
4. Email address
5. Name of member organization
6. Location of the member organization
7. Dates of incident
8. A full description of the problem and any other documentation that will support your claim such as high school diploma, transcript, completed class assignments, etc.
9. If your complaint is regarding a college not accepting your high school diploma from an accredited school, then please include the name of the college that you are applying to and a copy of the denial letter or correspondence.
Complaint Issues GAACS does not investigate:
2. Billing disputes
3. Matters in litigation
4. Complaints previously investigated and dismissed
If it is determined that a complaint alleges violation of accreditation standards, health and safety standards, or policies and procedures then an investigation will take place.
The program will have an opportunity to respond to the allegations in writing. A complaint/investigation inspection will be conducted. Depending on the fact findings a determination may be made to: dismiss the complaint, change the program’s exemption/accreditation status to probation, suspension, or revocation; or refer the complaint to local, state, or federal authorities. A copy of the final action will be provided the complainant.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
2255 Dunn Avenue Building 200 STE 201, Jacksonville, Florida 32218, United States
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Green Apple Accreditation of Children's Services (GAACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, creed, disability, or national origin in the administration of its programs.
Copyright © 2023 GAACS - All Rights Reserved.